Pages

Friday 14 June 2013

Our Exciting Netball Session

WALT: Write a recount
SC:  It must have at least 6 different sentence starters and 2 examples of direct speech and a simile

Room 7 had a netball game with  coach Gina and we had to get into 3 groups. James f, Siotame, Kerisimasi, Ilalio,
Kyana and Nunia were in my group. We had to get into our position and we were not allowed to push or fight.  I passed the netball to Nunia and she passed it to Kyana and she got the ball in the hoop.  At half time some of us were subbed and got off the netball court. Finally at full time team NSW came 3rd and the Under Dogs came 2nd. Team Qld came 1st and we went and had a drink of water and then we returned to our game. Later on when I  came from a drink the talented Nunia got a goal in the the hoop. My heart was beating so fast from all the exercise, I felt the sweat trickle down my back in the bright sun.  At last the bell rang and we went to morning tea and went outside to play.

2 comments:

Glenbrae Blogs said...

You have written your recount well Mangila.
Good job.
Mrs. Raj

Lennyx said...

how many goals did you get

Post a Comment